This app enables tracking of new events at Dallas Makerspace (the “Application”) (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
● the information that is collected from users;
● how that information is used; and
● the rights and options available to users.
The Services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not download the Application or use the Services.
Information that is being collected
The categories of information collected will include all or just some of the following, depending on how you choose to use the Services.
Whenever you use the Services, the App will collect:
Metadata – information such as a IP address, and timestamps.
Uses of information
The app may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
● to provide you with the Services.
● to improve the experience of other users.
● to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, with a good faith belief that cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
Sharing information with others
The app owner does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
The app owner will not share your personal information with others, without your consent, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in good-faith discretion:
● as necessary for the operation of the Services;
● If the app owner reasonably believes that you have breached the Terms of Service, or abused your rights to use the Services, or performed any act or omission that the app owner reasonably believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. The app owner may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement agencies and other competent authorities and with any third party as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
● If the app owner is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
● In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the app owner , or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
● In any case where the app owner reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
● For facilitating the Service and to store your data on servers.
● To collect, hold, and manage your personal information through cloud based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to the app owner, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction, including but not limited to the United States of America.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the Website’s cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
Last modified: October 5th, 2019